The Goods and Services Tax (GST) being a new concept has created a chaotic situation in the market. Consequently, the business owners are looking for a GST ready software that would altogether simplify the process of GST return filing and billing. In this blog we are going to share a list of 10 most popular GST ready billing software that meet one’s GST related accounting requirements.
Basically, The concept of One Nation One Tax is a single tax regime that every registered business in India needs to follow. However, sometimes, complying with GST becomes complicated for new businesses. At this point one needs a GST ready billing software for regular operations and compliance.
Here is a list of 10 best GST software in India specialized for Small and Medium Enterprises, Hope this will help you!
Intuit QuickBooks is World’s #1 Online Accounting Software developed and marketed by Intuit. Recently, they have introduced QuickBooks GST in the Indian market.
QuickBooks is easy to use and user-friendly interface helps you to creating GST invoices, preparing and filing tax effortlessly. In addition to this, you can monitor input tax credit on your purchases and save money.
- Create and send professional GST invoices
- Get GSTR1 and GSTR2 reports
- Track sales, invoices, supplier bills and payments
- Import transactions automatically with online banking
- Import data from Excel spreadsheets
- Multi-currency support
- File GST returns
- Rs. 5000/- per year
ProfitBooks is a popular and widespread GST billing software in India. It was launched in 2012. Being one of the oldest software, it is trusted by many businesses. ProfitBooks enables you to become GST compliant in the most efficient way.
- Simple user interface.
- GST Invoicing with payment gateways integration.
- Easy management of expenses.
- Inventory management features
- Multi-currency support
- Payroll processing
- Facility to invite and accountant
- Professional Plan: RS. 5,999/year
- SMB Plan: Rs. 8,999/year
- GST Company Plan: 1,999/month
Tally ERP 9
Tally ERP 9 is one of the most popular accounting software that is used by resellers and manufacturers all across India. It was primarily designed for accountants and business owners. The best part is Tally works offline and doesn’t require an internet connection. So, GST return filing process might become little tedious with Tally with manual import and export of data with the offline utility.
- Manages HR and Payroll
- Automatic error detection
- Invoicing and billing
- Supports multiple companies
- Marked voucher feature
- Management of supplier and purchase orders
- Taxation management
- Single user: 21,780
- Multi-user: 65340
- Annual Renewal is 25%
Zoho Books is cloud based accounting software and mainly catered to international market. Recently they have introduced Zoho GST in the indian market.
Zoho Books is a GST-ready accounting software that’s designed for growing businesses to stay on top of their finances and cash flow. It streamlines sending invoices and filing of taxes, including GSTR-1, GSTR-2, and GSTR-3. Zoho Books also provides a knowledge base all about GST to help users understand how it works from its basics to registering and transferring to GST.
- Cloud Based System
- Simple billing and invoicing
- Multi-User and multi-currency
- No anti-virus software is needed
- High control over data
- It can be customized
- Low pricing
- Basic: Rs. 499/Per Organization/Year
- Standard: Rs. 1,999/ Per Organization/Year
Clear Tax is an IT return filing software and services company that has now entered the GST industry. It is a good option for those who are looking for a platform to file GST returns for their clients. Cleartax can be used for filing returns for GST after importing data from other accounting software and ERP Systems.
- Provide free e-learning solutions
- Preparation for GST
- Automate reconciliations.
- Secure with 100% uptime.
- Simple integration with existing systems.
- Expedite action items
- For CAs and Tax Professionals: Rs.7,000/year
- For Small Businesses: Rs.8,500/year
- For Small Businesses: Rs.6,000/year
HostBooks is an NSDL approved service provider, paves way for a smooth and effective filing of GST returns like GSTR 1/2, GSTR 3, GSTR 1A/2A, and GSTR 4. In case of a mismatch, HostBooks GST helps you with easy reconciliation of the returns too. HostBooks GST is a cloud based software that helps you access your account anytime and anywhere. It saves your precious time by reducing the compliance time by at least 50% and also keeps the manual efforts to the minimum.
- Real Time Integration with GSTN
- 99.99999 SLA uptime
- Automatic Data validation
- Easy Data Import/Export
- Advanced Level Data Security
- Shortcut Keys Command
- 24*6 Professional Support
- Free 10GB Cloud Storage Space
- Individual Separate Package: Rs. 3,995/- per year (Upto 5 Users)
- Individual Separate Package: Rs. 3,995/- per year (Upto 20 Users)
Taxmann’s One Solution
Taxmann’s One Solution, GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) and GST Software solutions with all ASP-GSP Services. It is one of the best GST compliance software for Invoicing, Reconciliation and Returns Filing software available at present in India. which is an integrated software for all GST, Income-Tax and TDS compliance’s.
- Default excel template given by Taxmann’s One Solution Software
- Single software incorporating ASP + GSP feature
- Unlimited filing of all the types of GST Returns for unlimited GSTIN
- Mapping facility with your own excel register
- Upload invoices to GST Portal directly from software
- Delete invoices from GST portal directly from GST portal
- Track till date compliance status of any GSTIN
- Facility to reconcile GSTR-2A with purchase register
- One solution allows multi-user functionalities
- Software can manage roles of the user.
- GST Rate Finder
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) Module (Multi-user) – Rs. 8500
- Income-Tax Computation and Returns Module (Multi-user) – Rs. 7500
- Tax Deducted from Source (TDS) Computation and Returns Module (Multi-user) – Rs 6500
Marg ERP9+ is a GST enabled Accounting Software which offers complete control over business. Easiness, flexibility, self-customization options and time to time up-gradations are the major reasons behind its success.
- Inventory accounting management
- Fast excise invoice generation
- Variable duty rate selection while making invoice
- Complete detail of Bill at the time of items selection in Bill
- Different excise duty consideration like BED, AED Cass.
- Business Specific features
- Low Price
- Single User 7,200
- Multi-user 25,200
- Annual Renewal – 40%
GEN GST Software
GEN GST Software: A complete GST solution is designed and Developed by Jaipur-based CA software development company SAG Infotech Pvt Ltd, the software provides end-to-end GST solutions to businesses. GEN GST Software is available in both Desktop and Online variants. The desktop variant is based on .NET Platform and the Online Variant is based on highly secured JAVA language. Gen GST software is also available for free download.
- Preparing GST reports.
- Filing GST data.
- Import and export of data.
- The primary benefit of GEN-GST is that it works without internet connection.
- Standard: Rs.4,999/-Per Year
- Professional: Rs. 9,999/-Per Year
- Enterprises: Rs. 39999/-Per Year
Are you looking for best GST billing and invoicing software with post-sale support and affordable price for you business. you are right place. Here we have shared 10 best GST software for Indian business owners. choose the best GST billing and invoicing software which suits your business operation most. Hope this article helps you to take a good decision while selecting good GST software for business.
We will update this blog post when we received information on another GST software they are doing great in the market. Come back and stay updated!