- Candidates must have passed the 12th exam from a recognized board
- Should have CCC exam certificate from DOEACC
- Typing Speed of 25 wpm in Hindi 30 wpm in English.
Applicants should be the age limit between minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years who want to apply for UPSSSC JA Recruitment. For Age, relaxation checks the notification detail given below.
Desirous candidates can pay the application fee for UPSSSC JA jobs will be based on the following basis which has given below:
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs.185/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs.95/-
- PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
Candidates can pay the application fee online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking & SBI E-Challan fee mode for apply UPSSSC JA recruitment 2019.
Salary Offered For UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Selected candidates will surely get pay salary according to the level 3 of pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay 2000/- who wish to apply for UPSSSC JA jobs 2019.
Selection of the candidates for UPSSSC JA recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of written test.
How to Fill Application for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019:
For UPSSSC JA Recruitment, Visit the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Click on “Direct Recruitment under Advt. No: 04-Exam/2019 starts from 26/06/2019” link shown in the section of “Live Advertisement” at the homepage.
- Hit on the “View advertisement” option and read the notification carefully.
- After reading the notification, you will be redirected to the ‘Notifications’ page. Click on ‘Apply’ & select “Candidate Registration” tab.
- Fill all the essential credentials to complete the registration process
- Fill the online application form carefully and must upload important documents, scanned photograph & signature with the application form.
- After that Go to the Fee deposition tab & pay the application through Online or SBI E Challan
- Finally, press the “Submit” button and take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Start the Online Application: 26 June 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 20 July 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 20 July 2019
- Submit Final Form: 20 July 2019
- Last Date of Correction: 27 July 2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Note: Candidates can check all the details UPSSSC recruitment 2019 on this page. To get more updates, visit jobsfocal.com & subscribe the website using the email address. For any queries or suggestions write down in message in comment box section given below.