In this article, we are going to discuss the SBCglobal login and how can we access sbcglobal email on iPhone service that is the great, accurate and quick and secure email service providers. It provides secure and safe emails to the users because of these features the Sbcglobal email login is getting popular day by day and SBCglobal is one of the telecommunication companies that is located in the united states and they have a very large level of the customer extent. We will give the user that how can the user can sbcglobal net email login page that will guide the user for the proper way to login in the SBC global mail.SBC email services are famous because of the customer support system services that's why the users of this company are increasing day by day and they have the best customer service center and they have the very experienced staff that are very cooperative and helps the users while they are facing the problem they can contact any customer support service member they will get the prompt solution. Is the user wishes to access the SBCGlobal email login account on the iPhone then the user has to follow these steps for the proper configuration before going further the user has to do the POP and SMTP configuration. As we know that there are many SBC global email servers that have been acquired by the AT&T that is now so, Instead of going on the SBCGlobal web page that the user must find out the information that is on the AT&T support page. Now the user can find out that these settings will configure that access sbcglobal email on iPhone:-
- The first thing is that unlock the iPhone and after that go to the settings.
- Now after that the scroll down the many and tap on the mail button.
- Now after that click on the accounts.
- Now again on the add accounts
- Choose the other and select the add mail account
- Type the name and the description
- In the email and the password field and after that provide the SBC global mail address and then after that fill the secure password.
- Now Tap on the POP that is showing on the top of the screen.
- Now the user has to update the incoming mail server as the inbound.att.net services.
- After that just type the SBC global email services and also the password again and then click on the tap” Next button”
- Now just update the outgoing mail server that is outbound.att.net is showing over here.
- Now provide the SBC Global email address and password that the user can do once again.
- Now tap on the “Save” button on your iPhone that has been configured to access the SBCGlobal email account.